I’ve noticed that I eat more processed crackers than I actually want to, so I came up with this SUPER easy, quick, gluten free, dairy free, high in protein deliciousness. Mine looks very rustic, but you can make them look neater if it’s your thing 🙂
For about 20 crackers you’ll need
2 cups chickpea flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sea salt
2 tsp melted coconut oil
8 tbsp water
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (optional)
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp sesame seeds
* Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
* Mix all the ingredients, except for the seeds.
* Mix and knead with your hand until it’s smooth. Trust your instinct when you make the dough, if it’s too wet add more flour.
* Place a baking sheet on a tray and press the dough, with a knife slice length- and widthwise
* Press the seeds on top
* Bake for about 10-15 minutes (until the crackers are golden and crispy)
I love serving it with avocado, salt and a squeeze of lime.
Or with the dreamy green sauce and salad.